CEO Peer Groups
CEO Peer Groups® is a term made popular by Ric Franzi in his landmark book Critical Mass: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO Peer Groups. It is now in its 6th printing and available for sale on Amazon.com in hard copy, paperback and Kindle versions.
Critical Mass CEO Peer Groups® create a unique environment for the proven concept of peer learning for business executives. CEO Peer Groups® provide a safe and confidential place for CEOs and executives to help each other and improve their businesses and their lives. Through Critical Mass CEO Peer Groups®, Ric has built a thriving community of Orange County business executives who meet to solve problems, evaluate opportunities, and build lasting professional relationships.
Members of CEO Peer Groups® receive individual insight, coaching, strategies and skills needed to achieve better decisions and results for their company, all from a group of trusted peer advisers who have gained their knowledge through direct experience building and leading businesses.
Ric’s Critical Mass CEO Peer Groups® make life at the top a little less lonely, providing direct, unbiased feedback that is crucial for CEOs looking for key insights and tools to keep their company moving forward. Members represent a wide variety of industries from manufacturing to technology and professional service firms; each member is personally selected based upon her/his individual experience, size of company and compatibility with the other members. This philosophy ensures members are seated at a table with true peer executives.
CEO Peer Groups® offer the education, structure and forward-thinking approach that moves leaders to get results.
Benefits of CEO Peer Group Membership
- Get confidential, trusted advice from a group of your peers in a safe environment
- Drive personal and professional growth through forward thinking and fresh perspectives
- Get feedback on tough issues to enable better decision making
- Experience an opportunity to build deep and lasting relationships
- Make smarter decisions that lead to improved company financial and operational performance
Program features include:
- Monthly problem solving peer group meetings – half-day, professionally facilitated by Ric
- 1 hour of individual executive consultin quarter
- Semi-annual half-day conferences
- Annual strategic planning retreat
Contact us to learn more about CEO Peer Groups.