Executive Peer Groups
Ric Franzi is the creator of the Key Executive Peer Group, a unique experience for a company’s top talent to hone their leadership skills. Executive Peer Groups are designed to include members from diverse businesses in order to gain access to the powers of CEO Peer Groups®, as written about in Ric Franzi’s landmark book Critical Mass The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO Peer Groups. This is a unique opportunity to gain insights, coaching, and the perspective of your peers, as well as training outside your area of expertise.
Through a rigorous curriculum and training, members gain valuable insight from other Executives and professionals, with the goal of building the Executive’s ability to assume greater responsibilities within his/her firm. This is a business and leadership development program designed to create improved results, both personally and professionally.
- Gain the knowledge needed to assume greater decision making responsibilities
- Get confidential, trusted advice from a group of your peers
- Drive personal and professional growth through forward thinking and fresh perspectives
- Experience an opportunity to build deep and lasting relationships
Program features include:
- Monthly problem solving peer group meetings – half-day, professionally facilitated by Ric
- 1 hour of individual executive consulting each quarter
- Annual half-day executive conference
- Annual two-day strategic planning retreat
Contact us to learn more about Key Executive Peer Groups.