CEO Peer Groups is a term made popular by our Founder, Richard (Ric) Franzi in his landmark book Critical Mass: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO PEER GROUPS. It is now in it’s 4th printing and available for sale on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle versions.
Members range from CEOs running women owned business, family owned businesses, private companies, serial entrepreneurs creating their latest Orange County business to well established fast-growing firms.
These peer groups revolve around the proven concept of peer learning for business executives. Each peer group works by leveraging the collective experience and knowledge of the members to the benefit of the individual. It provides the participants with an ongoing education in business from trusted peer advisers who have gained their knowledge through direct experience building and leading businesses.
Richard Franzi leads his CEO peer groups in partnership with Renaissance Executive Forums, an international organization dedicated to helping top executives take their business to the next level.
The results are improved decision-making, new insights, improved strategic thinking, and peace of mind.
Critical Mass® Peer Group Membership Information
1. Member companies range from $1 million to $30 million in annual revenues
2. Over 40,000 members involved in professionally facilitated CEO Peer Groups around the world
3. Member companies have combined annual revenue in excess of $200 million
The Facts about Peer Group Membership
An MIT Sloan Management Review surveyed members of CEO Peer Groups who reported receiving the following benefits:
1. Improved their company’s financial and operational performance
2. They obtained new knowledge
3. They were able to improve organization in their professional life
4. They developed clearer performance benchmarks